Avera Medical Group Cardiovascular Specialists Aberdeen
Schedule a HeartSmart heart screening in Aberdeen, for only $50. Call 605-622-5556 for more information.
Call for Appointment
Find expert heart care 24/7 at Avera Medical Group Cardiovascular Specialists Aberdeen, a department of Avera St. Luke’s Hospital.
Comprehensive Care for Your Heart
From diagnosis to treatment –take advantage of the advanced technology, latest techniques, and wide variety of cardiovascular services we offer, including:
If you have a heart attack, bypass surgery, stent placement, heart surgery or stable angina, you can benefit from our cardiac rehabilitation team. They provide outpatient cardiac rehabilitation services, such as:
- Individualized exercise programs – Regain your strength using specialized equipment while being closely monitored by your care team
- Educational sessions – Learn about heart health and rehabilitation from various professionals such as our pharmacists, dietitians and nurses
Experienced Cardiovascular Team
Count on our team of experts – including board-certified physicians who specialize in heart and vascular – to offer you the best care possible.
You may also benefit from the services we provide to cardiac outreach clinics in communities throughout northeast South Dakota.
HeartSmart Heart Screening
Discover your risk of heart disease and other life-threatening heart conditions with HeartSmart – a comprehensive cardiovascular screening available in Aberdeen.
Each screening includes:
- Calcium score CT - critical to early detection of heart disease
- Blood pressure check
- Body mass index (BMI) check
- Total cholesterol check including HDL, LDL and triglycerides
- Glucose screening
- Education and risk assessment
- Information about wellness services you may benefit from
After the screening, results will be mailed to you and a nurse will give you a follow-up call to explain your results and answer any questions.
HeartSmart screenings provide you and your provider with a clear picture of your heart health. With this information, you’ll have the information you need to develop a plan for a healthy lifestyle and medical care that lowers your cardiovascular risk.
Call 605-622-5556 to schedule your HeartSmart appointment.