Avera@Home is a consolidation of Avera’s home health and hospice services into one organization. The ultimate goal of Avera@Home is the sharing of best practices to provide every Avera patient the best care, every time.
- Physicians and other providers can expect Avera@Home to deliver best-practice home care to patients.
- Patients receive quality services resulting in even better outcomes, fewer hospital readmissions and greater satisfaction.
- When it comes to health care delivery, our services meet and exceed the expectations outlined in health care reform.
Benefits of Avera@Home
Avera@Home is a benefit to many patients at important points when they require:
- Assistance transitioning from hospital to home
- Medication management
- Help with program enrollment so they can continue to live at home
- Therapy to restore ability to perform everyday activities
- Occupational therapy to address access and safety concerns in the home
- Speech therapy when needed for recovery from a stroke
- Dressing changes, wound care or overall assessments
- Additional support and education to care for a high-risk newborn, or patient of any age, whose needs are great
- Bathing, housekeeping, shopping or companionship