Avera@Home offers specialized hospice services for patients dealing with terminal illness. The services are offered 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Hospice care attends to the body, mind and spirit with care delivered by a qualified team of doctors, professional nurses, social workers, clergy and volunteers. The hospice team provides in-home and in-facility hospice care for the patients dealing with a terminal illness that includes medical and emotional support for the patient and family, pain and symptom control, helping improve the quality of life for patients and families in their own home.
Marshall, Minn.: 507-537-7070
Sioux Falls: 605-322-7705
Care and Warmth, Wherever and However You Choose
Avera@Home is committed to helping people during the final stage of life's journey, providing care in the warmth and comfort of their chosen environment surrounded by family and friends. Hospice is becoming an increasingly desirable end-of-life choice because of the personal interaction with a team of caregivers and answers the spiritual and emotional needs of the patient and family.
For Patients and Family Members
Our specially trained team works with patients and families to create a goal of care.
- We will improve quality of life and comfort
- Help find meaning and fulfillment
- Assist with needs and transitional placement goals
- Provide a peaceful, secure and comfortable environment
- Relieve pain and stress symptoms
- Address emotional and spiritual needs of the patient and the whole family
- Supplement existing services