Floyd Valley Hospital's Patient Relations Department represents hospital administration and serves as a liaison between patients and the health care and ancillary service providers. The staff works to identify solutions to questions, concerns and problems that may arise. All discussions between patients, family members and the patient relations manager are confidential.
- To provide patients and families with the opportunity to express feelings about issues that have not been satisfactorily resolved by their health care provider. This can include concerns, suggestions, complaints and compliments.
- To provide a centralized process to ensure that concerns are resolved within a timely manner, while supporting the mission of Floyd Valley Hospital.
- To improve the experiences of our patients and their families
- To collect quantitative data on patient dissatisfaction which will be used to identify quality improvement projects.
- To provide staff with ongoing support with issues dealing with patients.
Patient Relations Manager
714 Lincoln Street NE
Le Mars, IA 51031
712-546-3397 or 800-642-6074 x397