At Avera Gregory Hospital we want to make scheduling an appointment with one of our physicians as easy as possible. You can call us at 605-835-8394 to make an appointment.
Physicians are on-call 24 hours a day, evenings, weekends and holidays. Contact us at 605-835-8394 for more information.
- Appointments are scheduled in advance
- New patients - 15 minutes prior to scheduled time
- Lab patients – please arrive at 8 am
Non-fasting Labs may arrive ½ hr prior to appointment
- A scheduling receptionist will answer your call, and you will provide brief information about the reason for your visit to allow them to schedule the appropriate amount of time needed for your visit.
- Be aware that emergencies may cause delays in appointments.
- If you need to cancel an appointment, kindly notify us at the earlist possible time.
- If a follow-up visit is needed, please make this appointment before leaving.
- Many appointments are made by referrals. If you happen to be referred by a doctor who is not a member of our clinic, please let us know so we can make all of our findings available to your physician.
What you should bring to your appointment:
- Co-pay is expected at time of service/visit
- Bring Driver’s License to appointment
- Bring Insurance Card to appointment
Insurance and Fees/Billing
- All Providers at Avera Gregory Hospital are participating with medicare and medicaid.
- It is the patient's responsibility to provide the business office with accurate insurance policy information.
- We will submit your claims to your insurance company, as well as medicare and medicaid.
- It is the patient's responsibility to negotiate with the insurance carrier.
- Payment plans are available for those without insurance.
- All co-payments are due and payable at the time of service.
- If you receive care for a work related injury, please notify the receptionist when you arrive for your appointment.
- Fees are based on the nature and extent of the services rendered.
- Any information you would like about our fees is available to you through our office staff or Patient Account Respresentative, Justin Keegan at 605-835-8394 EXT 120.
View our clinic locations and hours