Personal Training Components
The Avera Sacred Heart Wellness Center staff has been trained to develop safe and effective exercise programs for health individuals or those who have specific medical needs (i.e., high blood pressure, cholesterol, post rehabilitation, etc.) Through one-on-one consultations, our educated staff can help you set goals, make positive lifestyle changes and design a program that fits you. We will also be there to motivate and encourage you to continue your program. Through education and motivation, we can help you achieve your goals and become a stronger, healthier you. Invest in your health!
What is personal training?
A personal trainer is specialized in exercise testing and designing individualized land and/or water programs.
Who should use a personal trainer?
- want personalized exercise programs
- need guidance in proper form and technique
- need motivation to continue their personalized exercise program
- want to see measurable progress and goals.
- want convenience
- seek individualism
- seek efficiency
- need information
- want to make an investment in their health
What is included in a personalized training session?
A personal training session could involve one or more of the following:
Full Exercise Prescription:
- Goal setting
- Cardiovascular routine including a plan for frequency, intensity, duration and progression
- Weight training and stretching routine with instruction on proper form and technique
- Warm-up and cool down instruction
- Follow-up and check progress
Fitness Testing Options:
- Body composition
- Target training zones
- Cardiovascular, strength and flexibility testing
- Hip to waist ratio
- Blood pressure
- Lung function
- Cholesterol (HDL, LDL, total cholesterol, triglycerides and glucose)
- Lifestyle assessment
- Adjust your current program with updated strengthening, stretching and cardiovascular routines.
What are the options?
Single Personal Training Sessions*:
- (1) 60-minute session - $42
Multiple Personal Training Sessions*:
- (5) 60-minute sessions - $140
- (10) 60-minute sessions - $250
- (20) 60-minute sessions - $440
- All first-time clients receive a free 30-minute introductory consultation.
- Seniors are encouraged to ask about half-sessions.
* 24-hour cancellation notice required.