Emergency Medical Services Training
At Avera St. Luke’s, we offer a variety of Emergency Medical Services, including professional courses and medical training courses for the public.
Professional Healthcare Courses
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Pre-hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS)
- Trauma Nurse Core Course (TNCC)
- Basic Rhythm Class
- Healthcare Provider CPR
- CPR- Instructor Program
Medical Training Courses For the Public
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- CPR – Instructor Program
- Emergency Medical Technician – Basis (EMT-B)
- Basic First Aid
For more information and a complete listing and description of current classes, go to Classes & Events.
Call us at 605-622-5588 to learn more about our programs.