Outpatient Physical Therapy
Outpatient Physical Therapy provides specialized treatment for back and neck ailments, as well as other physician referrals regarding pain or dysfunction in other parts of the body.
Our new, 14,000-square-foot therapy addition to Avera St. Luke's Therapy Center enhances services and improves patient convenience, combining all outpatient rehabilitation therapy services in one centralized location near the hospital, at 805 First Ave. SE in Aberdeen, SD.
- Customized exercise programs utilizing a wide array of exercise equipment
- Treatment of balance problems, using the only “Balance Master” within 200 miles of Aberdeen
- Outpatient TMJ (jaw pain treatment)
- Carpal tunnel and tennis elbow treatment
- Warm water therapy
- Massage therapy
- Care to several area nursing homes
For more information, contact Avera St. Luke's Therapy Center, 805 First Ave. SE, Aberdeen, at 605-622-5878.